836 Intrepid Lane
836 Intrepid Lane, Highlights:
This bright “Regatta” townhome enjoys a multi-level floorplan with soaring ceilings, tall windows and rooms that share light and space, while offering a balance between open and private areas. This residence features the Cambrian floorplan, but enhancements throughout have improved the design so that it now offers a third bedroom and an enclosed loft that makes an ideal office. The neighborhood is ideal and offers a low traffic location, pool and spa, and walking trails that wander through the landscaped grounds and along the lagoon. The home features many recent upgrades. New hardwood floors on the lower level, loft/office, and stairs, new energy efficient, double paned windows, updated bathrooms, and a spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new counters and so much more.
• 3 bedrooms, (permitted, enclosed den for added bedroom), 2.5 baths, and approximately 1,650 sf of living space.
• Light-filled living room features dramatic tall ceiling and a recently refinished fireplace with granite tile surround. Access to a deck that overlooks the greenbelt with stairs that lead down to one of the complex’s walking paths.
• Updated eat-in kitchen has Samsung stainless steel appliances, including a professional grade stove top and refrigerator. New granite countertops and backsplash. New stainless-steel sink and faucet. Shutter window coverings. A casual dining alcove.
• Spacious dining room has new chandelier and overlooks the living room, and offers an elegant entertaining experience.
• Updated half bath has new vanity, granite counter tops and updated fixtures.
• Lower level bedroom (permitted conversion of den into bedroom)
• Master bedroom has a customized walk-in closet and remodeled bath with granite counters, new sinks, faucets, new granite shower surround and fixtures.
• Second ensuite bedroom with updated bath.
• Enclosed loft area for office (Loft permitted but this bonus sq. ft. is not included in the 1,650 sf provided per country records)
• EXTRAS: NEST thermostat; NEST CO2/Fire-detectors in the upper-level bedrooms; New energy efficient, double paned windows; Foyer windows have wood shutters; New recessed LED ceiling lights; Newly enclosed loft with skylight shade; New hardwood floors throughout the lower level, stairs, and loft/office; Alexa; New furnace and air conditioner unit; New hot water heater.
• Two-car garage with Smart Garage door opener, built-in storage; Laundry area with LG washer & dryer.
• HOA dues: $460 a month; Redwood Shores Owners Association dues $50 a year.
• Convenient to Sandpiper Elementary School, Sandpiper Community Center and Park
• Great mid-peninsula location!